The Project Manager will manage the implementation of a custom Configurator which supports the CPQ process and the responsibility of managing scope, cost, quality, timing, human resources, procurement, risk, communication and integration of the manufacturing of vehicles.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
• Project management of the Software Configurator project using Configure-One.
• Represent the product team in a professional way to the customer/dealer and Executive Management.
• Act as the central communication point for the product team to ensure that each team member is always aware of their deliverables and timing commitment.
• Ability to identify root cause of problem, develop corrective action and lead team to resolution.
• Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
• Proven ability to:
o Plan and handle multiple projects and deadlines
o Ability to lead cross functionally with no direct reports
o Achieve results while working within budget constraints.
o Execute day-to-day operations while maintaining the ability to think strategically
o Take the initiative to independently research issues/problems and offer alternative solutions
• Strong communication skills, verbal and written
• Proficient with Microsoft Project and/or SmartSheet Software’s collaboration and time management tools
• Experience with process improvement and quality control
• Advanced time management and analytical skills
• Excellent client-facing communication skills
• Exceptional Public Speaking skills
Supervisory responsibilities: Yes, may have up to 6 direct reports
Work environment: Office Setting
Required education and experience
• Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) in Business, Supply Chain Management, Operations, Engineering or Finance.
• Minimum 2 years Program/Project Management and Contract Administration experience with demonstrated leadership skills.
• Highly skilled working with MicroSoft Project or SmartSheet
Preferred education and experience
• PMP Certification
Affirmative Action/EEO statement
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.