Hours are from 6:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday with a possibility of overtime. This position may work outside in the elements at times. The open position will perform a variety of tasks. Safe working behaviors to avoid injury to self or others is a must. Will need to work effectively within a production work team and operate processes according to procedures. The job may entail using hand and power tools. Must be able to read and speak English. Must be also able to read a tape measure down to 1/16th. Ability to pay attention to details and also be reliable, responsible and dependable. Prior body paint experience helpful. Below are some of the job duties, not all are listed:
1. Prepare all metals and materials for the painting process and also finish painted parts by sanding/buffing, etc.
2. Sealing parts with sealant
3. Cleans spraying equipment and brushes with solvent. Replaces screens and filters.
4. Sets up and operates painting and drying units.
5. Reading Prints.
This General Laborer position may also be cross trained with other departments.
1. communicate visually or verbally
2. work as a team member
3. fabricate, assemble, or disassemble manufactured products by hand
4. follow manufacturing methods or techniques
5. load, unload, or stack containers, materials, or products
6. move materials or goods between work areas
7. operate crane in construction, manufacturing or repair setting
8. operate forklift
9. read tape measure
10. use hand or power tools
11. weld together metal parts, components, or structures
Tools associated with the job:
1. Power Grinders
2. Power Sanders
Benefits offered for this job: Benefits provided outlined below
• Medical Insurance
• Dental/Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Paid Holidays
• Tuition Assistance
• Profit Sharing
• EAP Program
Job Application Methods Accepted
If interested in the open position, please come in and fill out an application in person at Rosenbauer Aerials from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday.