***This is an entry level position with tons of room for advancement within the fire truck industry!***
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Sanding metal for paint adhesion
- Masking off different areas of the fire truck that cannot be exposed to paint/different colors as there are some slight variances from cab to cab
- Must be able to work over head for a good part of the day while using different types of tools: i.e. D.A., Sanding block, box cutter, Tape Measure etc.
- Clean up of the work area, including cleaning tools at the end of the day.
- High school diploma or GED
- 1+ years of experience of pain prep/paint assistant preferred but not required
- Demonstrate understanding of manufacturing processes and principles, design intent, customer end use, and impact of critical dimensions on product performance.
- Must be proficient with basic math and a tape measurer
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Must be proficient in reading and writing English
- Ability to perform lifting (up to 50 pounds), bending, stooping, sitting and standing throughout the day. Good peripheral vision, hand/eye coordination.
- Temperature in work area varies from 50-90 degrees
Click to Download
Apply online for Rosenbauer Minnesota or Motors positions by clicking the link below.