The Firetruck Technical Support is responsible for answering phone calls about Rosenbauer products and provide technical support to end users and dealer support teams. These calls may be for warranty or non-warranty issues. The Firetruck Technical Support roll will ensure customer expectations are met and all issues are resolved in a timely manner. Knowledge of Rosenbauer products is key.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
• Accurately working within and completing purchase orders and sales orders
• Timely opening of work orders and general warranty claims
• Responsible for the management of the Rosenbauer Service Response System (SRS) which includes the in-house business system (MASS500)
• Taking on additional in-house projects as needed
• Superior customer service skills
• Proficient Microsoft Office skills
• Strong knowledge of electrical systems
• Skilled in multitasking and prioritizing time
Supervisory responsibilities: None
Work environment: Office/Shop Setting
Required education and experience
• High School Education or GED
• 2-3 years’ experience handling customer service interactions
• 2-3 years of working with a warranty and service response system
Preferred education and experience
• Technical/ Electrical experience working within a manufacturing environment strongly encouraged
Affirmative Action/EEO statement
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.