- Installing AC & DC electrical systems used in fire truck manufacturing.
- Mounting and installing 12v DC emergency, and DOT lighting as well as routing necessary wire to power lighting.
- Installing AC systems to power AC lighting, emergency tools, cords reels, area flood lighting, etc.
- Installing generators to provide the AC power. Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED
- 2-year degree or related technical education is preferred but not required
- 1+ years of experience working with AC & DC systems in vehicles, as well as ability to read blueprints and schematics.
- Metal fabrication, welding, or truck mechanic experience is a plus
- Demonstrate understanding of manufacturing processes and principles, design intent, customer end use, and impact of critical dimensions on product performance.
- Knowledge of basic inspection tools, machining skills or related fields
- Must be able to lift up to 70lbs
- Must be proficient in reading and writing English
Ability to perform lifting up to 70 pounds (uncommon), bending, stooping, sitting and standing throughout the day. Good peripheral vision, hand/eye coordination.
Click to Download
Apply online for Rosenbauer Minnesota or Motors positions by clicking the link below.