Job Description: The focus of this job is to provide support to Rosenbauer America network users in all aspects of technology. This includes but is not limited to:
- Providing helpdesk level 1 support for multiple sites and companies.
- Managing trouble tickets thru completion.
- Completing new machine setups and maintenance.
- Providing end-user training on relevant topics or systems.
- Ensuring all systems and users adhere to security policies and guidelines.
- Working on IT projects as directed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Problem solving skills related to all aspects of technology
- Ability to work independently.
- High verbal interpersonal and communication skills.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft products (Office, Operating Systems, Sharepoint, Exchange, Active Directory)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload as new issues are presented.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- B.S. or A.S. in relevant field (Network Support, Computer Support) is preffered but not required.
- 3 years work experience in IT Support Role
- Experience working and communicating with users of various levels of technical knowledge.
- Must be able to perform the essential duties of the job (with reasonable accommodation if necessary) as shown in the physical job description.
Click to Download
Apply online for Rosenbauer Minnesota or Motors positions by clicking the link below.