Responsible for creating electrical schematics for the body and drawings associated with the vehicle. This position will work directly with engineers and shop personnel. Design electrical circuits that comply with FMVSS regulations and NFPA guidelines. This position will also be responsible for creating bills of materials for components that have been created. The individual will also work with vendors during the design and manufacturing process. The individual needs to be able to work independently with little direction. A strong electrical background is needed like automotive or manufacturing/fabrication. Other duties may be assigned.
- Experience with AutoCAD, Solidworks Electrical or other CAD based electrical design software preferred.
- Experience in 12V DC electrical circuit design preferred.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; both written and verbal.
- Energetic, motivated, team player, professional.
- Ability to multi-task, effective time management skills
- Fluent in English, both written and oral.
- Efficient computer skills in the Microsoft Office Package.
- Minimum two year Associates Degree in Electrical Technology and Design or 3 year’s experience in similar manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to perform the essential duties of the job (with reasonable accommodation if necessary) as shown in the physical job description.
Click to Download
Apply online for Rosenbauer Minnesota or Motors positions by clicking the link below.