At, Rosenbauer, we have been developing the latest technology and building the toughest vehicles for more than 150 years. That’s because when lives are at stake, anything less is unacceptable. As the world’s largest manufacturer of fire equipment, we make sure our vehicles, production teams and service personnel are ready to do what it takes to keep communities safe.
Job Description: This position works as a member of the Customer Service department. The position plans, directs and controls the activities of the Aftermarket Parts Department to ensure the overall growth and profit objectives are met; formulates the major objectives, specific plans, plan procedures and programs for the Aftermarket Parts Department; evaluates the department’s results and performance against objectives. Maintains the highest quality standards of professionalism in serving the customer and identifying their needs.
• Assesses present and future needs, trends, problems and profit opportunities of the Aftermarket Parts Department.
• Determine stocking levels, price points, discounts, contracts and all other aspects of the aftermarket parts program.
• Design, implement, and manage Rosenbauer’s spare parts program.
• Ensures that approved policies and objectives are clearly understood and effectively applied within the department.
• Manage the aftermarket parts process and employees to create the best service for our internal and external customers.
• Excellent leadership and communication skills, organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Experience with vendor and customer relationship management
• Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience managing a parts program in a dealer driven service organization.
• 5+ years parts, purchasing and/or inventory management experience
• Previous experience with CRM software
Location: Lyons, SD or Wyoming, MN
Salary: Competitive pay based on experience
Date Posted: Monday, April 27, 2020
Close Deadline: May 15, 2020 or until posting is filled
Internal applicants should email a completed internal application form and resume firstname.lastname@example.org
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status. Disability Application Accommodations: Please specify which position you are seeking to apply for employment. Email email@example.com or call Marti Robinson at 605-543-9778. Please do not use this email address for another other questions. Only inquiries regarding accommodations will be addressed.
Apply online for Rosenbauer Minnesota or Motors positions by clicking the link below.