The Metal Fabricator position fabricates and assembles structural metal/aluminum products (such as trailers and truck bodies) by performing the following duties:
- Sets up and operates hand tools.
- Hammers, chips, and grinds workpiece to cut, bend, and straighten metal.
- Sets up and operates fabricating machines such as brakes, rolls, sheers, and drill presses.
- Positions, aligns, fits, and welds together parts – MIG & TIG Welding
- Designs and constructs templates and fixtures.
- Develops layout and plans sequence of operations.
- Verifies conformance of workpiece to specifications.
- Follows all workplace rules and safety guidelines. Demonstrates safe work practices.
- Completes all paperwork neatly and accurately.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong mechanical aptitude. Must have a working knowledge of metal materials.
- Able to read and work off of blue prints.
- Able to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills and able to work as part of a team.
- Able to stay on-task without supervision. Complete tasks from beginning to end.
- Proven track record of dependability and punctuality.
- All positions require the ability to lift 50 pounds and stand, climb and crawl under trucks for entire shift.
Rosenbauer South Dakota, LLC. Offers an excellent benefits package to include Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401(k) w/Company match, flexible start times and much more!
Job Type: Full-time, day shift with weekly overtime
Females, Minorities, Veterans and Disabled encouraged to apply. Rosenbauer South Dakota, LLC. Is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
South Dakota Application
Click to Download
Apply online now for South Dakota positions by clicking the link below.