Job Location: Rosenbauer Motors, LLC 5190 260th Street Wyoming, MN 55092
Benefits: 401(k), Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Holidays, Vacation or PTO
Compensation / Salary: Depending on qualifications
- Main Focus will be on Post-Sale
- Managing all aspects of the post-sale process
- Lead team of 2-3 personnel
- Ensure that all processes are followed
- Adjust processes as needed to ensure timely and correct information is being communicated to all parties involved
- Order Setup
- Initial Order setup
- Reviewing orders for content
- Clarifying any items that need additional information
- Work though any issues that arise during the process
- Track and process change orders
- Work with production and engineering to ensure that the truck meets customer expectations while maintaining Rosenbauer’s high standards of quality
- Ensure that the correct information is being communicated to all parties involved in a timely manner.
- Invoice completed chassis
- Work with other Rosenbauer America Campuses, dealers and end users
- Attend Pre-construction meetings as needed
- Chassis inspections
- Factory tours
- Working with Pre-sale as needed
- Quoting Chassis
- Checking files for content and non-compatible options
- Pricing Special Options
- Working with Production and Engineering regarding feasibility of options
- Detail oriented
- Good Communication Skills both written and verbal
- Work in a Fast-Paced Team environment
- Customer oriented
- Mechanical aptitude and/or Fire truck knowledge is preferred
- Ability to problem solve
- Being able to get to the root cause
- Ability to multi-task, effective time management skills
- Efficient computer skills in the Microsoft Office Package.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Similar office experience is preferred.
- Limited travel is required
- Fire Truck knowledge is preferred but not required.
- Must be able to perform the essential duties of the job (with reasonable accommodation if necessary) as shown in the physical job description.
How to Apply:
Interested internal candidates must be in good standing (not on corrective action) and must have worked in current department a minimum of one year before being considered unless deemed a necessity by management. Contact Danielle Nelson in Human Resources to complete an Internal Posting Application. Danielle can be reached at 651.462.7566. External candidates may email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 651-462-7590.