• Ability to develop and grow a profitable aftermarket sales and service department.
• Assess present and future inventory needs, trends, problems and profit opportunities including stocking levels, price points, discounts, contracts and all other aspects of the program.
• Develop a global supply chain and e-commerce/online aftermarket program.
• Manage the sales and employees to create the best account management experience for internal and external customers.
• Strong negotiation skills.
• Extensive knowledge and understanding of dealer to market distribution
• Excellent leadership and communication skills, organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Experience with vendor and customer relationship management
• Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience managing a parts program in a dealer driven service organization.
• 5+ years Sales Management experience in a manufacturing environment, required.
• Previous experience with CRM software preferred