Welcome To Rosenbauer
With more than 150 years of manufacturing experience, Rosenbauer is a global leader in firefighting technology and resources. We are the world’s largest manufacturer of fire equipment with eleven manufacturing locations worldwide. A family-owned business that was founded in 1866, Rosenbauer has built global partnerships that have helped us build the most innovative and safest firetrucks on the market.
At Rosenbauer, we develop the latest technology and build the toughest vehicles. That’s because when lives are at stake, anything less can be catastrophic. Our vehicles, production teams and service personnel are ready to do whatever it takes to ensure your community’s safety and satisfaction.
Every detail counts. Every time.
Every apparatus at Rosenbauer is manufactured by skilled craftsmen who genuinely care about the final product. Every option, from body style to the way the unit is finished, is tailored to individual needs.
Rosenbauer’s sales and engineering departments work as a team. The company’s estimating, engineering, sales staff, floor managers and supervisors have a depth of experience and can draw on worldwide resources to ensure the best customer experience and a rock-solid product.
The Strength of Rosenbauer
The quality of our firefighting vehicles is reason enough to choose Rosenbauer for your
firefighting needs. But there are even more advantages to doing business with us.
• World’s largest producer of firefighting vehicles and solutions
• Over 140 years of continued manufacturing experience
• Over 2,000 employees worldwide, including 600 in North America
• Over 2,000 vehicles produced worldwide annually including 700 in North America
• Sold and serviced by 40 independent dealerships with over 250 sales and service professionals!
FAMILY-OWNED, FAMILY CULTURE
• Rosenbauer America is a 50-50 partnership between North American and European families
• Family members still control the majority of Rosenbauer stock
• Decisions about investments in product, facilities and research are based on long-term goals – not short-term profits
• Rosenbauer is still managed by family members
• You can still speak with a family member
• 11 production facilities on four continents
• Ability to share cutting-edge global technology with all firefighters
• Open space cabs
• Roll-up doors
• Rear-mount pumps
• Equipment storage systems
INNOVATION AND CUSTOMIZATION
• Ability to manufacture to your needs
• Latest 3D engineering programs
• Widest range of products available
• Smart aerial controls
• High pressure foam
• Green Star Idle Reduction Technology
• EZ Load hose bed
• Safe Scene control panel
• Self-leveling aerial turntable
• Simultaneous normal and high pressure pumping systems
• Over 150 years of financial stability
• Rated by Dunn and Bradstreet
• Excellent financial ratios show longevity
• Long-term parts and service
• No concern of losing your investment